- Water -Energy -Food nexus
- Climate Change
- Hydrological Modelling
- Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- Precision Agriculture
Selected Research Projects
- Principal Investigator, Advanced Fire Information System for Alerts for farmers, Skill Development Fund Support –Government of Ghana – 1 January 2019 to December 2019.
- 1 January 2017 – Present: Constellation Observing System for Meteorology, Ionosphere, and Climate (COSMIC) -2 Ghana Programme Coordinator – Establishment of Ground Station in Support of Numerical Weather Forecasting for West Africa Region. A programme supported by NOAA and Taiwan Space Agency.
- February 2016 – Present: Ghana Carbon Programme – Programme Coordinator: Establishment of Eddy Covariance Tower for Climate Change Studies for Ghana. Programme Supported by the Global Change Research Centre in Czech Republic.
- Co-PI and Ghana Coordinator – Researching together, learning from each other: Exchange in research and teaching between UENR, Ghana and HFR, Baden-Württemberg, Germany || 1st November 2016 to 31st October 2019.
- Co-PI: the University of Exeter/University of Energy and Natural Resources UK Global Challenges Research Fund project entitled “Sustainable Infrastructure Needs Basic Data (SINBaD) || 1 September 2017 until 30 March 2017
- 2015-2016. Project Leader, Establishment of Funding from the Skills Development Fund of Ghana towards the building of Ground Reception for Receiving Satellite Data for Wild Fire Monitoring for West Africa. Project further led to the establishment of the BSc Programme in Fire and Disaster Management Programme at the University.
- March 2015: Project Leader, Grant for Baseline Assessment of Black Volta Basin Socio-Ecological Production Landscape and Waterscape in Ghana – Project Sponsored by UNDP GEF Small Grants Programme.